Get in Touch
1550 Main St. Ouray Colorado 81427
Hosts, Brian & Julie
Welcome to Timberridge Lodge! Please drop us a note if you have any questions or follow us on social media for updates, pics, deals and more.
Ouray is located in the mountains of Southwestern Colorado on US Hwy 550, 70 miles north of Durango and 98 miles south of Grand Junction. The portion of Hwy 550 between Silverton and Ouray is referred to as the Million Dollar Highway.
Travel to Ouray by automobile or fly into one of several nearby locations. The closest regional airports are located in Montrose, Telluride, Grand Junction or Durango. Car rentals are available at all of the surrounding airports.
From the South
- Albuquerque: 285 miles (6 hours)
- Cortez: 125 miles (3 hours)
- Dallas/Ft. Worth: 942 miles (17 hours)
- Durango: 70 miles (2 hours)
- Houston: 1181 miles (21 hours)
- Mesa Verde: 110 miles (3 hours)
- Pagosa Springs: 140 miles (3 hours)
- Phoenix: 570 miles (10 hours)
- Santa Fe: 312 miles (6 hours)
From the North
- Colorado Springs: 267 miles (5 hours)
- Denver: 342 miles (6 hours)
- Glenwood Springs: 185 miles (3.5 hours)
- Grand Junction: 98 miles (2 hours)
- Moab: 166 miles (3.5 hours)
- Montrose: 37 miles (45 minutes)
- Salt Lake City: 383 miles (6 hours)
- Gunnison: 92 miles (2 hours)
- Ft. Collins: 394 miles (6 hours)
Visit Ouray in Style
We Have Vacancy!
Certain times of the year fill up fast, so go ahead and book that room now and we’ll leave a light on for you.